[Epic] Some rules questions

From: Mike Stachowski <mlstack_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:56:40 -0400

Howdy Guys,
   Basic question but I couldn't find confirmation in the
rule book. Are units in contact from a previous assault
<ie a war machine that lost close combat and doesn't
break stays in contact with it's opponents> still able
to shoot freely in the next shooting phase? Or can
they shoot only at thier CC opponent or not at all?
    Also do Eldar Holofields get the 2+ save vs a CC hit?
We played it that they do and it really makes the Revenant
a terror in CC vs smaller detachments.

Later, Mike S.