Re: [Epic] Some rules questions

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:39:43 +0100

My cut:

Since (p43) WEs are never broken and do not retreat if they lose a close combat
or firefight then they remain in base contact for the next assault phase. This
would force a firefight which might result in something or other happened.
Failing that the WE goes into the next turn, still in base contact. Since they

are not broken why would they not be able to shoot in the shooting phase? It
is, however unclear to me whether they should be forced to shoot at their CC
opponent though that seems a reasonable injunction.

As to the Eldar save, surely this is against all hits - regardless of their
source.

A#