Re: [Epic] Some rules questions

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:39:58 +0100

Trouble is, to quote "All the other clans distrust the Blood Axes because they
associate with the filthy humans" so unfortunately the Death Skulls wouldn't
soil their hands with some humie rubbish or if they did steal it would "re-ork"
it. Could make for some interesting compound vehicles if you let your
imagination run wild.

A#