Re: [Epic] Spanish speakers

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 21:52:48 PDT

>At 12:07 AM 9/12/98 PDT, you wrote:
>>>I speak spanish. Not well at the moment, as I haven't really used it
>>in
>>>about 6 years, but I don't think it would be hard be pick back up.
>>>
>>>Elias
>>>

>> a ver si nos vengamos de esos franceses que se ponen a mandar
>>mensages en frances en la lista.....
>>
>> chao....
>
>Si quieres. :) Pero, no he hablado espanol por muchos anos, y por eso,
no
>tengo las palabras que necesito para decir esto que quiero. Si puedes
>creer, no tengo un diccionario de espanol! Si hago muchos ("mistakes"
in
>spanish), diga me.
>
> hasta luego...
>

>> ---------------------------------------
>>' Alexis Delgado '
>
>Elias

     Spanish, lesson I

     Mistakes = errores

         You write well enough but it can be noticed that you haven�t
spoken or wrote spanish in a long time...

      from what country are u???

P.S. maybe we should get this to Priv email...

' Alexis Delgado '
' Alexis_usb_at_... '
' UIN: 132686249 '
' http://members.xoom.com/alexis_usb '