Re: [Epic] Re: your mail

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:51:46 -0600

Greg Lane wrote:

> Just rumors upon rumors ... some from good sources others from bad ...
> we sincerely hope so!
>
> Tzeenecht_at_... wrote:
>
> > does anyone know about GW releasing an epic fantasy battle?

You know GW will make it as silly as WHFB, so why get your hopes up.

  My Fantasy 15 mm game is nearing completion, though I'm trying to get it
released through Reaper miniatures. In the next few weeks, I'll know
whether I can count on them or whether to publish it on my own. Simply
stated, it is the best Fantasy Miniature game ever created. No shit. 15
Playtesters will all testify to that, or I will have their families
killed. I'll send a working copy of the rules to anyone who can think of a
decent name for it: it's been Tactical Fantasy Battles, Ultimate Fantasy
and Fantasy Warlords so far.

Thane