[Epic] different scales

From: Michael R J Arsenault <marsenault_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:24:04 -0500

<The whole problem is that GW should be called FW or MW where F stands
for Figure or M is Miniature. While E40K comes close to being a real
set of war games rules, it still has some problems, the 1:1.5:3 ratio of

small arms:tanks:artillery range being the one of biggest.

Command Decision 3rd edition is out now. I am giving very strong
thoughts to doing army lists and weapons charts for the major WH40K/Epic

races. Just as a test how many list members would like to see this?
Or for that matter have CD3?>

I haven't played Command Decision, but I am a big DirtsideII, Space
Grunt, Full Thrust player and if the CD3 rules are even a little bit as
good as these games, I for one would certainly be interested in those
army lists. We have army lists made up for Dirtside II...we just
assummed that the Epic mini's were 6mm. We often-times play this
Dirtside II-Epic hybrid rather than Epic because the rules work so damn
well. If you could tell me a bit more about CD3, I would really
appreciate it!

Mike Arsenault
marsenault_at_...
"No job too low, no fee too high..."