Re: [Epic] Re:

From: <fourmillers_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:54:21 -0500

>Thanks, Rev, for the example of the opposite error, that of including the
>whole post with all its headers without editing. The one line comment at
>the end is a fine specimen of this sort of post. :)
>
>Just half-kidding. :) But really, it does help with communication to
>include some context, but not necessarily the whole article.
>
>I repeat the error here for pedantic reasons. :)
>
>This note written in a friendly humor. Well, as friendly as I can feel
with
>a faucet for a nose and too much work to do. :^-) (drippy nose smiley)
>
>andy

----------> Well, let me chime in on this one: Rev James, what kind of
e-mail program are you using? I ask because your posts are the only ones I
get from the list with all the mime-encoding headers and stuff and it means
scrolling down mucho to get to your post. most mail-readers have a way to
turn that stuff off, and it would make it easier to read your posts.

Oh and stopping the "100%" quote thing would help too, but we gotta start
somewhere :)

Chris Miller