Re: [Epic] Re: OT Fantasy wargaming

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:19:54 -0600

Brad Hann wrote:

> > That's a little too fruity to attract most gamers I know. I have thought of
> >"Legions of Fantasy", "Warlords of Fantasy" and "Mega-Carnage Fantasy Death
> >Fest".
>
> Have you made a background world on which these battles take place? If so,
> just stick the name of the world in front of the word 'battles' and you're
> set.
>
> Brad

Thats not a bad idea, except making the rules took priority, then making the
racial traits, then finally background. Basically, no history yet, because I want
to build the history around the races, and I've only got 3 races partially
finished (undead, goblin and dwarf). Plus now I've started on a set of seige
rules. Does anyone know what those moving walls on wheels were called? the ones
attackers used to advance on the walls under cover?

Also, many of the games used that system of naming, and they really don't strike a
chord.

Thane