Re: [Epic] Battle Sisters in FIREPOWER

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:46:06 +0100

What a lot of interest I get in this! Every time I mention it I get crowds of people
asking me this very question.

Models used by me, were

Unit >> Figure >> Adaptions
Infantry
Canoness >> Howling Banshee >> Paint up, change sword?
Battle Sisters >> Imperial Guard Infantry >> Shorten guns, paint black/red
Seraphim >> Space Marine Assault troops >> Swords to guns?
Sister with Relic >> Infantry figure with Shell Paint
Confessor >> Commissar Figure >> Paint cap as Mitre
Missionary >> Captain Figures >> File helmet down
Preacher >> Psyker >> Snip star off to make staff.
Frater Militaris >> Jungle Fighter Infantry - Paint up with no bare chests.

Vehicles
Immolator >> Razorback >> Mount gun further forward
Rhino >> Rhino -
Chimera >> Chimera -
Land Raider >> Land Raider -

No pictures available. Haven't taken one and I haven't got a scanner - though if I had
the pictures some friends would scan it for me.