[Epic] Battle Sisters in FIREPOWER

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:38:06 +0100

Whilst there is still some frustration getting hold of FIREPOWER, I'm sure we
all want to see it becoming a quarterly Epic magazine and supplement so we need
to send in articles. Andy C was asking for this in the first issue.

For example, whoever wrote the Battle Sisters rules I downloaded should submit
them for publication in FIREPOWER. I would gladly contribute a photo of my
Battle Sisters detachment if they didn't have their own photos.

A#