Re: [Epic] Our new home ??

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:55:58 -0600

Kevin Shope wrote:

> >Again, could I ask why you only want to set up a Major-domo list for >E40K
> only ???
>
> This is why...
>
> "I won't be there. An E40K list would be too bland to merit taking up my
> mailbox. No thanks."
>
> Because SM/TL are completely different games, the people who play E40K and
> the people who play SM/TL are different. That's just the way it is... and
> never the twain shall meet.
>
> So as I said before... any of you E40K players who have been cowed by the
> majority of SM/TL/NetEpic people on this list, email me and we will make a
> list of our own.
>
> The List is dead... long live the List!
>
> Kevin

Are you really that foolish? Or just haven't been paying attention? I've played
maybe 50-75 games of E40K since it has come out, but I like hearing the
SM/Tl/netepic/dirtside/E41K posts. Many of the ideas these players have can
transfer over, and it would a sad day to lose some of the experienced wargaming
voices on the list.

If you don't like the way the big boys talk, go ahead and build your own sand
box. Then you can be a big shot, and tell everyone else what to do.

By the way, isn't their already andexclusively E40K list somewhere? I seem to
recall some new members saying they came from that list in the recent months.

Thane