Re: [Epic] Our new home ??

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 00:07:33 -0700

>Again, could I ask why you only want to set up a Major-domo list for >E40K
only ???

This is why...

"I won't be there. An E40K list would be too bland to merit taking up my
mailbox. No thanks."

Because SM/TL are completely different games, the people who play E40K and
the people who play SM/TL are different. That's just the way it is... and
never the twain shall meet.

So as I said before... any of you E40K players who have been cowed by the
majority of SM/TL/NetEpic people on this list, email me and we will make a
list of our own.

The List is dead... long live the List!

Kevin