Re: [Epic] List Transition Plan

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:09:11 -0500

If we can stay where we are for a while longer because Totto (sp?) is
still at the university, that is what we should do. Then, we can use
the time to decide on our best next step and make an orderly transition
with a targeted move date.

My recommendation is to follow an orderly transition plan and to make
our objective to have the list relocated to a new more stable
environment by January of 1999.

Agreed?

Greg