Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:02:40 +0100

Thanks for the vote. I guess the whole point of infiltrators is so that they
can be in place before the battle proper starts and start in with guerilla
warfare/sabotage to disrupt the enemy while the main army arrives.

There were Commandos dropped behind German lines in D-Day (Canadians weren't
they?) to take bridges and attack hard points and then wait in the hope that the
rest of the Allied force arrived before the Germans mounted successful
counter-attacks.

A#