Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 10:32:24 -0600

Sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; JAE;
>
> Your solution proves that Stoic logic can work in a theoretical gaming
> environment.
>
> Anyway I vote for your solution.Infiltrators should be already in place
> BEFORE the battle starts. Everybody else pays the movement penalty for
> transportation.
>
> What did you think of my repost of the old SM! rejoining formation rule?
>
> sauron1_at_...

  I think it adds more realism, but I'm not sure that it will either:

1) it will make a difference - a typical games lasts like 3 to 5 turns, so an
average detat might recall 3 units a game

2) it will make too much of a difference -detats which were broken will come
back up to strength, really annoying me.

Thane