Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:10:11 +0100

Right now, you've got to tell us more about this. Distance gaming is something
I used to be into many years back - I ran a postal gaming magazine for a while -
given the lack of players it is often the only recourse. So I am interested in
this technique. How are you making this work? Can it work with EPic, of any
persuasion.

A#