Re: [Epic] Infiltrators in Drop Pods

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:37:41 -0000

Sauron1 writes;JAE;

     We use real road or board game maps to facilitate campaigns. For
instance we use maps of the French/Belgian border areas for our larger
campaign.

    Now if you are British, the country is mapped in about five different
scales making Gaming ideal, as identical maps can be held by members who
will never actually meet. Allan in Australia could participate in a
strategic game, with maps I supply and I probably will never meet him.

    American road maps of the relatively open Midwest could be used by
diverse gammers, or the excellent wilderness park maps they produce.

    I suggest using "Battlestar Galactica" ships as assault carriers, I
could never find any of those assault landers from "StarShip troopers"
though for Titans, though the Cylon Base ships would work.

sauron1_at_...