Re: [Epic] new homes

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 16:14:24 -0600

At 10:56 PM 9/19/98 +0100, you wrote:

>>>'Epic 40k' is small scale 40k!! Or didnt you know that??
>>
>>Though it appears that 40K is going to be large scale E40K from what I've
>>seen of the rule changes and turn sequence for 3rd Ed 40K. Kind of wierd
>>really, but it looks true.
>
>True, GW are doing to 40k what they did to SM - p*ssing us off!!
>

>Jimi :)

It *MIGHT* be in improvement. 2nd Ed 40K was incredibly full of loopholes
and vagueness. I'm waiting til I can see the rules (and read them in depth)
before I get 3rd Ed. I mean I spent a ton on Codex's that are apparently
now going to be obsolete (as well as models for that matter) and if 3rd
isn't MUCH better I'm going to stick to 2nd.
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Commander of Task Force Grey Wolf
Wood Elf and Dwarven General
"Only in the Fires of Hell can the Swords of Heaven be forged."