Re: [Epic] mailing list options

From: <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:43:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/98 8:18:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, askinner_at_...
writes:

<< I think we ought to add any other offers that have been made to this list,
 and try to reach consensus. To be honest, I'd prefer someone who has been
 active on the list to someone whose name I don't recognize. But a willing
 volunteer is not to be despised! >>

I'd be happy to do day-to-day maintenance and things like that...
Unfortunately, I'm not terribly familiar with mailing-list/server
architecture, but after it's set up, I can go for it... I don't leave for
college for another two years, and I can still work on it there, etc...
through graduate school...

Shervin