Re: [Epic] Market-Garden (long)

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:38:08 -0700

The Arab-Israeli wars should have some good armor battles as well as plenty
of combined arms actions. I'm no scholar of those wars though..

Desert Storm? Hard to think of any really good armor battles. There were a
few but most were too one-sided to be much fun.

Hmm, this could be cool. I think playing Epic with the usual conditions
(sieze X objectives, blow up X units) gets pretty old. Scenarios are pretty
cool, and if they be used to model actual events that would test the theory
that Epic 2nd Edition or E40K is a 'real' wargame.

Kenneth