[Epic] grav tank base

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:35:49 -0400

I've picked a way to base my grav tanks. I wanted them off the ground.

I have a box of metal thumbtacks, with a little star on the head. They're
not quite flat--sorta saucer shaped. I glued a zinc washer (one of the ones
I'm mounting individual Epic figs on--the one I use for the plastic
dreadnaughts) to the top of the thumbtack, and drilled a hole in the bottom
of a falcon. It seems very stable, isn't too visible, and is about the
right height. I'll use some putty to fill the crack between the washer and
the tack and paint it green.

andy