Re: [Epic] grav tank base

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:10:48 +0100

I too wanted my Grav-tanks off the floor but did it using clear plastic. I
chopped up the plastic flying bases (the poles) into pieces about 4-5mm high and
super-glued them to the falcons and then super-glued the other end to card bases
painted green.

This way even looking to the side the falcon appears to hover. One has to watch
out when chopping the bases up (bits fly off at great speed as you finally break
through) and the best things are the bits of sprue attached the circular parts
of the flying bases - almost perfect shape and guaranteed flat both ends.

A#