Re: [Epic] New List Works?

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:51:58 +0100

Ah, you were the third list which I failed to join. Mike Looney has created a
list on eGroups which seems to work - called epic (small e). You created one
called Space_Marine but I kept getting "invalid login" whenever I tried to enter
the website.

I don't mind whose list we're on but we all really need to be on one (and only
one.)

A#