Re: [Epic] New List Works?

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:30:38 -0500

James Topa wrote:

> Whats going on?
>
> Are we using a Majordomo?

Right now, yes. It appears to have a 9-10 day life expentacy.

> Are we using onelist?

Not that I know of.

> Are we using egroups? (Got an invitation to join a new list on
> egroups after I created one)?

I sent a bulk invite to the everybody that shows up when you do a 'who
space-marine' via eGroups. As of this morning 43 people have subscibed,
with 175 outstanding invites. What, if anything, did you do to get
people to join?
> Do I need to delete the lists I created?

Well, lets see how things work out. There are 218 open members of this
list. About 10 of those are genertating "Bouncing" reports on my
invite list. How many members do you have on your list as of now? We
might want to do a list merge and set you up as a moderator on my list.