Re: [Epic] New List Works?

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:35:17 -0500

The problem with a pure democracy ... no leader.

I thought Tor (sp?) was keeping the original list alive for this school year?
If so, why does everyone want to jump out to new lists?

If we don't use the original list, a majordomo list should be preferred, and we
had several volunteers for that. It might take us a while to sort out who and
where, but if we have the current list still in place, we have some time to
decide, right?

I nominate Sauron (who appears to have a good resason to be online all day
long!) to count our votes:
1. Remain at current list location, if this option is ok?

Sauron, do you accept the nomination?

Greg