RE: [Epic] New List Works?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:42:07 -0400

> If we don't use the original list, a majordomo list should be
> preferred, and we had several volunteers for that.

The only problem I had with egroups and such was a mention of advertising,
but I think that was just the line stuck on the bottom of the message, only
advertising that list server itself. I could live with that, as it gives
directions to unsubscribe, hopefully freeing us of a lot of traffic. :)

> It might take
> us a while to sort out who and where, but if we have the current
> list still in place, we have some time to decide, right?

We wouldn't want to wait too long. Tor said he was there through 1998, I
think. We wouldn't want to do a big change near the end of the year, when a
lot of people won't have access to accounts. I'd think we want to do it as
soon as possible, and have Tor's offer only to give us time needed to iron
stuff out.

I'd take Mike's egroups offer, unless there is a reason not to.

andy