Re: [Epic] OT List Home

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:25:46 -0600

At 11:00 AM 9/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Andy Skinner wrote:
>>
>> "epic" seems a good name, too, since it is more generic than
"space-marine".
>> (Though I've seen a couple of messages as if "epic" meant "Epic 40K",
that's
>> not my impression, since we've been saying Space Marine was epic scale a
>> long time.)
>
>I think that the list should be for all 6mm Scifi games (since it pretty
>much is already) and maybe even all 6mm games.
>
>Aaron

No I completely disagree. I joined this list to talk about GW's Epic and
E40K. I don't play other 6mm games and am most certainly not planning on
it. If it went to that I would leave personally.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Commander of Task Force Grey Wolf
Wood Elf and Dwarven General
"Only in the Fires of Hell can the Swords of Heaven be forged."