Re: [Epic] Heretical Idea!

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 07:53:44 +0100

Well the Hydra flak tank is kosher as it is in the Cultist army list for Chaos, so it is
perfectly reasonable to buy some in. I just didn't want a heavily cultist orientation
for the chaos army.

This snap-fire rule. I will have to play-test before I can be sure that it really is so
devastating. Perhaps there needs to be more thought in the flight path of the flyers.
After all with a 4' x 8' table one isn't forced to fly the length of the table surviving
all the snap fire but one could come in across the short table length to reach one's
objective. Anyway the enemy can only achieve a no-fly zone around the flak units. Can
they really cover the whole board?

A#