Re: [Epic] Titan Parts -Reply

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:20:39 +0100

Alternatively, in my second box of Blood Reavers the sponsor guns were missing from
one of the Land Raiders. After three phone calls to mail order and three clear and
distinct promises to sort it out (apparently the bit didn't have a part no at that
point) nothing has ever appeared.

In the end I used some Blaneblade sponsors I had spare - and actually it looks OK.
Somehow that wasn't the point - I even begged them to send sponsors from an Imperial
Land Raider but still no luck!!

A#