Re: [Epic] New list? WTF?

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:48:14 +0100

One fine day in the middle of the night, Mike Looney - ionet wrote:

>If, in fact, this list does die on the 30th, should I go ahead and force
>add the whole of current list, or should I let the members that don't
>want to join just drop off the face of the earth?

Keep a list of the members... if they haven't joined by the time this
list goes AWOL, send them again. But more stringently, e.g. "Join the
new list, or we'll break your legs". :-)

Nah, don't force-add them. Leave them to stew in their own bucket. Or
something.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, UIN 13168333 <brother_morgan_at_...>
Colen's Warhammer Page: <http://surf.to/colen/>     DiaChronos Software: