[Epic] Epic "Hive War" Tyranid Boxed Set

From: Michael R J Arsenault <marsenault_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:46:54 -0500

I have the 2nd ed Space Marine Tyranid supplement "Hive War" ; it is in
mint condition and has all counters...I also have epic 1st edition Chaos
& Space Marine Dreadnaughts, as well as about eight 1st ed Ork tanks
(they have a little skull on the bottom and the only seperate piece is
the turret)...I am interested in trading for pretty much any Epic
figures you are looking to get rid of....if interested, e-mail me at:
marsenault_at_...