Re: [Epic] Market-Garden (long)

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 06:55:49 -0700

>>A bunch of GW-playing fanatics are a possible security threat!!
>>
>>Hahahahahaha!!<
>
>What I mean is that the NSA have monitoring posts stationed around the
world, each one listening to many thousands of phone calls and reading
e-mails each day, they have special monitoring equipment whichs looks out
>for combinations of Key words, etc.

Most of that is automated.

Besides dude, if you are THAT paranoid use PGP and encrypt all of your stuf.
OR if you are REALLLLLY paranoid PGP encrypt it then RSA encrypt it then zip
it then PGP it again. Only way to be sure :)

The NSA has better things to do then waste manhours monitoring a miniatures
newsgroup for seditious material.

Ken "Has kinda worked for then before" Peters