Re: [Epic] Disrupts Idea

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:06:51 +0100

This is a nice idea and opens the door to all sorts of Thunderhawk "specials"
which would go some way to giving the Marines some air support without using an
Imperial Navy detachment of Marauders and Thunderhawks. It has a good feel in
terms of being in line with the game philosophy.

What others possibilities can we come up with? Death Rays and Mega-Cannon
mounts are obvious but what about other missions etc?

H'm

A#