Re: [Epic] Eldar Support Weapons

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 22:45:19 -0500

Well, I don't have Firepower yet (deprived colonists you know!), so I
can't speak to all the wirtten rules addenda in Firepower. However, from
what I have read here, it appears all AT units go up by 5 points for each
AT fire they have, so it woudl seem they become 20 ... right?

(If we hadn't already had the tea party, we might all go to GW USA and
toss the container of Firepower into the bay ...)