[Epic] Eldar Support Weapons

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:39:58 +0100

I just noticed that the Eldar Support weapons in the Army lists are 15
points per unit whereas the Imperial Support weapons in their Army
List are 13 points even though the stats are identical. Is this a
misprint? Is this an old chesnut? Does someone have a definitive
answer to this?

In Firepower the support weapons cost rises from 13 to 18, because it
is an AT weapon. This is clearly using the Imperial figure but it
doesn't specify that just calling them "support weapons." Does the
Eldar weapon rise from 15 to 20 then or shall we assume they both are
now 18 since Firepower doesn't specify between them?

Regards
Confused of Epic