Re: [Epic] Saving Private Ryan vessels for campagn

From: <Tzeenecht_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:29:26 EDT

        I had an idea of doing a campaign much later this year about WWII. I
was thinking of dividing all of the IG forces into axis allies. Rough riders-
russians, Ice warriors-German, ect.... It was unfortunateley PUT OFF
completely because of another fall campaign. I am hoping that they will
cooperate with me this summer for a follow up campaign. I do however have a
"fisty" member of my group who does not think someone of my age is capable of
runnng such a thing. Give me some kind of rite back about my ideas..
        I was planning that amphibiouse vessels be rhonos that are turned up
side domn. and to signafy the fire from the coast the amphibiouse attacker
could do an orbital barrage evry turn or whatever. Since this will not be done
by my group i would very much like to see how some one else would do with the
same idea. Try it out and write back.

Logan