Re: [Epic] That sucks...Then came a new list

From: James Topa <topason_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

If everyone doesn't mind, I have created a mailing list with Listbot.
I will be sending to everyone on the list an invitation to join. If
anyone has the mailing list on their home pages, please, if you could,
change it. If you have personal Epic (or the equivalent) web pages,
there is HTML code to add a Mailing list sign up sheet to your own web
page....if you are interested...please let me know.

Long live the Emperor

==
Jim Topa

MCSE