RE: [Epic] That sucks...Then came a new list

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:36:50 -0400

> If everyone doesn't mind, I have created a mailing list with Listbot.
> I will be sending to everyone on the list an invitation to join. If
> anyone has the mailing list on their home pages, please, if you could,
> change it. If you have personal Epic (or the equivalent) web pages,
> there is HTML code to add a Mailing list sign up sheet to your own web
> page....if you are interested...please let me know.

I must have missed a thread. Of course I don't mind, but I'm on
epic_at_egroups.com. I find myself sending more messages to the old one right
now, but that's because there are threads still hanging around there.

But whether or not I mind, why?

Is this possibly an old message? I saw a response to me about setting the
reply on the listbot list, but that was a response to a message from a long
time ago.

Oh. I just checked the header for this message. It was sent on Sept 17.

Never mind, seems to be an old message.

andy