Re: Sv: Sv: [Epic] Eldar & Disrupts.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:17:19 -0600

Susanne Henriksen wrote:

> Beza wrote:
>
> What a great game, I suppose it would be better to have 30 biovores only
> and finish marines at the first turn. What a great, strategic game...

> - what do you mean? I used only 6 Biovores.......is that cheese?
>
> - Beller -

  Just remember, the flaw is with the rules. We altered them to keep games
from ending early from blastmarkers.

And is it really any worse than all artillery Imp Gaurd armies, or all
nightspinner armies, or all flyer armies?

I usually play with 2 units of 5 biovore in 2000-3000point games. I
sometimes have 3 more with my dactylis detat, in case someone gets too
close.

Thane