RE: [Epic] Will it, won't it...

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 07:45:04 -0400

You know, what's going to happen is, the guy will be about to terminate the
list, and see the flurry of activity. He's not going to look at it, to see
that it's just a bunch of hot potato posts, and is going to be sympathetic
and leave us up until the current discussion dies down.

Maybe I'll send the guy a note that we've moved (and make that bet with
Sauron ;). Nah.

By the way, is there anyone not moving to egroups? At the last counting, we
were still less than half all over there. If you aren't, why?

And since we've got so many internationals, does everyone know what "hot
potato" is?

andy