Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 16:37:19 -0600

> > It seems pretty clear
> >to me that your proposed interpretation is not what GW intended, especially
> >considering it doesn't make much sense logically. Non-skimmers can only
> >hurt the titan if they touch it's feet... but they can never get there since
> >they'll be pinned at the base... so why even say the bit about the feet
> >if they can never get there?
>
> You can get there IF THE TITAN IS PINNED...

Whether or not a model is pinned has nothing to do with whether or not
it can pin other models. If an enemy SHV is pinned by my titan, and I
charge the SHV with an infantry model, my infantry model is still pinned.

I really don't believe that touching the base of a titan pins a charging
infantry stand. Yes, I'll review the rules when I get home, but I think
you are really reaching here.

-Allen McCarley