RE: [epic] Re: [Epic] Will it won't it and stuff

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:34:58 -0400

> This does bring up a point. Should I force add the other members of the
> list if they drop us or should we just assume that they are lurkers that
> don't want to be on it any more?

I say send one more invitation, with a subject line they couldn't miss, then
hit the newsgroups and make sure everybody updates their information on web
sites. I wonder if some people are ignoring the old list for a while,
waiting for all the silliness to die down and we can get back to talking
about Epic. :)

andy