RE: [Epic] Will it won't it and stuff

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:59:20 -0400

> > I wish I'd saved Scott Shupe's new email address, since he
> asked for someone
> > to let him know where we end up. I hope someone else did.
> >
> > andy
>

> Not to worry, I've got it. Do you remember when he said he'd be back?

>Allen (The Q&A guy)

Nope. I had the impression he was going to move and then get settled, so I
didn't think it was going to be too long.

The bellatlantic address didn't bounce yet, though. Maybe it forwarded.

By the way, Allen, I noticed your sig as I was replying. We really don't
have pending questions for Jervis? (Did you ever ask him to clear up the
first question in the last batch, where he chose answer a, but gave a
comment that supported b, about vortex missiles?)

andy