RE: [Epic] Will it won't it and stuff

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:28:58 -0500

> By the way, Allen, I noticed your sig as I was replying. We really don't
> have pending questions for Jervis? (Did you ever ask him to clear up the
> first question in the last batch, where he chose answer a, but gave a
> comment that supported b, about vortex missiles?)
>
> andy

Yes, we have several pending questions, and the one you mention is
among them. See my reply to Greg about what is going on here.
Again, my apologies for the delay.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html
Or send your own questions to: