Re: [Epic] Campaign Rules

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 11:40:33 +1000 (EST)

>> OOps, hadn't seen this post when I posted mine. Oh well, great minds
>> think alike, huh Peter? :-) later,
>>

>Once I pick up the full thrust rules I see if a easy fit is possible,
>the idea of reproducing war at the planetary level is very exciting-we
>shall see!

Don't forget to pick up a copy of "More Thrust" as this has general rules
for using planetary interface and bombardment craft. There are also rules
for using Full Thrust with Dirtside II and with a little work could easily
be used to simulate Spacecraft-Ground Battle interfacing in Epic. Great
game, Full Thrust.

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'