Re: [Epic] Campaign Rules

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:16:21 -0800 (PST)

> Don't forget to pick up a copy of "More Thrust" as this has general rules
> for using planetary interface and bombardment craft. There are also rules
> for using Full Thrust with Dirtside II and with a little work could easily
> be used to simulate Spacecraft-Ground Battle interfacing in Epic. Great
> game, Full Thrust.

More Thrust is currently out of stock just about everywhere (including GZG
itself!). it is being reprinted (IIRC) but may be hard to find for a
while... Full Thrust is still plentyful, and wonderful...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

     "I missed you."
     Really means....
       "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are
       out of toilet paper."