Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Orders

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:49:48 -0500

> From: J.Stephensen_at_... (Jason Stephensen)
>
> OK so they have gone the way of 40K and the good old assault guys are gone.
> great, so if I actually want to use them I can't by the new rules.

        well, there's still house rules at least. We all knew IG
assault, beastmen, landspeeders, rhinos, etc were going to be gone
in the new version.

> Not only
> do they expect us to rebase all the infantry/bikes/cav they really have
> wiped them out.

        When did anyone ever say they expected us to rebase anything?
You can use your old bases, dammit! Even GW has said this (more than
once). Who cares if your bikes will look different than the new ones.
How many people threw out their old thunderhawks and bought the new ones
when they got redesigned a year or two ago? Geez.

> So predators are gone as well?

        GW has decided that Rhinos & Rhinos variants are space marine
only, and that the IG will use Chimeras & Lemans exclusively. Not a
big surprise.

Scott
shupes_at_...