[Epic] Explanation of Net Epic

From: Seth Ben-Ezra <Azathoth_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 10:20:22 -0500

On 7 Mar 97 at 9:05, Philip Nixon wrote:

> netEPIC an explanation please ...

Net Epic was conceived in response to the release of Epic 40K.
Several of us feel that, while Epic does have its problems, Epic 40K
is NOT the way to go for a revision. So a discussion was begun on
this list regarding rules revisions and other changes to second
edition Epic. The project is still under construction (the rules are
found at a link at
www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html) Unfortunately
(IMO), the project has been moved off this list. When we are
finished, the results will be posted to this list. If you are
interested in participating, you can email me at azathoth_at_... for
further details.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf