Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...) LONG

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:45:40 -0800 (PST)

> (Does anyone know for sure whether doomweavers ignore void shields? How
> many FAQ's do you have on file Allen? And how many unanswered? If GW wrote
> their rules WELL, there wouldn't be any FAQ's would there?)

well... I don't know about that... even the best written set of rules will
have some points that are a little sticky, or even outright wrong... what
always bugged me was GW's unwillingness to correct their mistakes, and
their distinction between "Unofficial" answeres (such as those from the
guys who wrote the damn games) and "official" answers (which you had to
buy at $5 a month)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

     "I missed you."
     Really means....
       "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are
       out of toilet paper."