Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...) LONG

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 23:58:34 GMT

At 02:54 PM 7/3/97 -0500, Chad wrote:
>Tell you what, IF you and I played in the same group I probably would give
>in just for the heck of it right about now.

Actually Chad, _I_ would have given up before now...

It isn't that important, it's just that I don't see any other way to
interpret the rules and none of the counter arguments so far posted (not
very many since my original post made too many assumptions which I only made
clear yesterday) have been at all convincing.

"If everyone disagrees with me I must be wrong" (was it Galileo or Columbus
who first uttered this quite sensible conclusion?)

Agro